For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Claremont
Have you been trying to self-diagnose your itchy, scaly, or discolored skin growths on the internet? Stop! There is a better way to get the information you want. While the internet can be helpful for basic medical research, for a specific, accurate diagnosis of the problem and an expert treatment you need to visit the dermatologist Claremont. Dr Gross is an excellent choice of dermatologist for all your skin concerns including:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Claremont
You might think skin problems aren’t that big of a deal and any old dermatologist Claremont will do. The reality is that skin cancer is both common and potentially serious and you need an expert dermatologist to help protect against the unchecked growth of skin cancer. Here’s some important information about Dr Gross and his practice to help inform your choice of dermatologist.
- Experience: Dr Gross has been a practicing dermatologist Claremont since 1992. His status as a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery helps him keep up with the latest surgical techniques for skin cancer treatment.
- Specialties: As a dermatologist Claremont with great surgical expertise, Dr Gross specializes in treating all kinds of skin cancer, including carcinoma and melanoma. He can provide cryotherapy to freeze and kill pre-cancerous lesions as well as mole removal and surgical excisions for developing skin cancers. He is also highly experienced in delicate Mohs surgery.
- Attitude: If you’re embarrassed to speak to your doctor about your skin problems, naturally you won’t get the right treatment. Dr Gross is a consummate professional who will listen compassionately to all your questions and concerns and make sure you understand your options for treatment.
- Office Location: Dermatology Skin Cancer Center has 7 different clinic locations, so you can choose to have your appointments at the location that is most convenient for you.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
For a professional skin cancer screening or for help with any type of skin problem, please contact our office today. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.
Tel: 760-255-3376 655
S. 7th Street (Helen Runyon Street)
Barstow, CA 92311
500 North Broadway
Blythe, CA 92225
801 E. Williams Ave. Suite 3308
Fallon, NV 89406
240 US Hwy 95A South, Suite A
Fernley, NV 89408
1113 Alta Avenue, Suite 200
Upland, CA 91786
12550 Hesperia Rd. Suite 218
Victorville, CA 92395
11274 S. Fortuna Rd, Suite D4
Yuma, AZ, 85367