Dermatologist Apple Valley
For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Apple Valley
Have you been looking for advice about serious skin conditions online? Stop! While the internet can provide generic information that may be useful, you really need personalized information that only a skilled dermatologist Apple Valley can provide after examining your skin themselves. Fortunately, you can rely on Dr Gross to provide the quality care you need. Areas of service include:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Apple Valley
You might think skin problems aren’t that big of a deal and any old dermatologist Apple Valley will do. The reality is that skin cancer is both common and potentially serious and you need an expert dermatologist to help protect against the unchecked growth of skin cancer. Here are some key points to consider when choosing a dermatologist and how Dr Gross measures up.
- Experience: After a successfully earning his MD in 1987 and serving as chief resident in dermatology at Harbor UCLA, Dr Gross began his own career as a private dermatologist Apple Valley. He a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery who remains active and involved in these organizations to keep his medical knowledge fresh.
- Specialties: Dr Gross specializes in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, making him an excellent choice of dermatologist Apple Valley for those who have concerns about suspicious moles, bumps, or growths. Many types of skin cancers and pre-cancerous lesions, bumps, growths, or moles, can be treated with outpatient procedures right in Dr Gross’ office.
- Attitude: Many people may feel self-conscious about their skin problems, so it is important to find a physician they can trust. Dr Gross is very easy to talk to about any and all problems. He treats all patients with respect and makes sure they fully understand their diagnosis and treatment options.
- Office Location: Dermatology Skin Cancer Center has locations in 7 different communities, to help provide convenient access to superior dermatological care.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
Don’t wait until you have a noticeable skin problem to visit the dermatologist! We can provide important preventative services as well as treatments for cancer and skin diseases. Please contact us now. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.