For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Fernley
Have you been browsing pictures of skin cancers online, trying to decide if your new mole is cancerous or benign? Stop! Although certain sites are great for getting basic information about your health, for a correct diagnosis and treatment of your skin condition you need personalized help from a dermatologist Fernley. Dr Gross can provide all the services you need, including help with:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Fernley
When looking for a dermatologist Fernley to care for your skin, naturally you want to find an experienced physician that you can really trust to provide expert advice and care. After all, the skin is the largest organ in the body so it deserves the very best in care. Here’s some important information about Dr Gross and his practice to help inform your choice of dermatologist.
- Experience: After a successfully earning his MD in 1987 and serving as chief resident in dermatology at Harbor UCLA, Dr Gross began his own career as a private dermatologist Fernley. He a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery who remains active and involved in these organizations to keep his medical knowledge fresh.
- Specialties: As a dermatologist Fernley with great surgical expertise, Dr Gross specializes in treating all kinds of skin cancer, including carcinoma and melanoma. Many types of skin cancers and pre-cancerous lesions, bumps, growths, or moles, can be treated with outpatient procedures right in Dr Gross’ office.
- Attitude: Many people may feel self-conscious about their skin problems, so it is important to find a physician they can trust. Dr Gross is a consummate professional who will listen compassionately to all your questions and concerns and make sure you understand your options for treatment.
- Office Location: The location of the dermatologist’s office often plays a role in deciding which doctor to choose. We have 7 different locations so hopefully at least one will be convenient to your home or work.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
For a professional skin cancer screening or for help with any type of skin problem, please contact our office today. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.