For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Hesperia
Have you been looking for solutions to skin problems on the internet? Stop! There is a better way to get the information you want. Although certain sites are great for getting basic information about your health, for a correct diagnosis and treatment of your skin condition you need personalized help from a dermatologist Hesperia. Fortunately, you can rely on Dr Gross to provide the quality care you need. Areas of service include:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Hesperia
Your skin–especially the skin on your face–is often one of the first things people notice about you. Naturally you want to find the very best care for your skin. This means choosing the very best dermatologist Hesperia for your particular needs. Here’s some important information about Dr Gross and his practice to help inform your choice of dermatologist.
- Experience: After a successfully earning his MD in 1987 and serving as chief resident in dermatology at Harbor UCLA, Dr Gross began his own career as a private dermatologist Hesperia. He a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery who remains active and involved in these organizations to keep his medical knowledge fresh.
- Specialties: Though he has ample experience in all kinds of skin conditions, his specialty is skin cancer. He’s seen countless suspicious moles and bumps in his career as a dermatologist Hesperia and he can help you choose the right course of action. Many pre-cancerous spots can be removed right in the office with cryotherapy. Dr Gross also provides expert surgical excisions including Mohs surgery for treatment of cancerous spots.
- Attitude: If you’re embarrassed to speak to your doctor about your skin problems, naturally you won’t get the right treatment. Dr Gross is a consummate professional who will listen compassionately to all your questions and concerns and make sure you understand your options for treatment.
- Office Location: Dermatology Skin Cancer Center has 7 different clinic locations, so you can choose to have your appointments at the location that is most convenient for you.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
For a professional skin cancer screening or for help with any type of skin problem, please contact our office today. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.