For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Ontario
Have you been looking for solutions to skin problems on the internet? Stop! While the internet can be helpful for basic medical research, for a specific, accurate diagnosis of the problem and an expert treatment you need to visit the dermatologist Ontario. Dr Gross can provide all the services you need, including help with:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Ontario
You might think skin problems aren’t that big of a deal and any old dermatologist Ontario will do. The reality is that skin cancer is both common and potentially serious and you need an expert dermatologist to help protect against the unchecked growth of skin cancer. Here are some key points to consider when choosing a dermatologist and how Dr Gross measures up.
- Experience: Dr Gross has been a practicing dermatologist Ontario since 1992. His status as a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery helps him keep up with the latest surgical techniques for skin cancer treatment.
- Specialties: As a dermatologist Ontario with great surgical expertise, Dr Gross specializes in treating all kinds of skin cancer, including carcinoma and melanoma. He can provide cryotherapy to freeze and kill pre-cancerous lesions as well as mole removal and surgical excisions for developing skin cancers. He is also highly experienced in delicate Mohs surgery.
- Attitude: If you’re embarrassed to speak to your doctor about your skin problems, naturally you won’t get the right treatment. Dr Gross is very easy to talk to about any and all problems. He treats all patients with respect and makes sure they fully understand their diagnosis and treatment options.
- Office Location: The location of the dermatologist’s office often plays a role in deciding which doctor to choose. We have 7 different locations so hopefully at least one will be convenient to your home or work.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
Don’t wait until you have a noticeable skin problem to visit the dermatologist! We can provide important preventative services as well as treatments for cancer and skin diseases. Please contact us now. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.