For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Phelan
Have you been looking for advice about serious skin conditions online? Stop! There is a better way to get the facts about your skin. While the internet can be helpful for basic medical research, for a specific, accurate diagnosis of the problem and an expert treatment you need to visit the dermatologist Phelan. Dr Gross can provide all the services you need, including help with:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Phelan
Your skin–especially the skin on your face–is often one of the first things people notice about you. Naturally you want to find the very best care for your skin. This means choosing the very best dermatologist Phelan for your particular needs. Here’s some important information about Dr Gross and his practice to help inform your choice of dermatologist.
- Experience: After a successfully earning his MD in 1987 and serving as chief resident in dermatology at Harbor UCLA, Dr Gross began his own career as a private dermatologist Phelan. He a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery who remains active and involved in these organizations to keep his medical knowledge fresh.
- Specialties: Though he has ample experience in all kinds of skin conditions, his specialty is skin cancer. He’s seen countless suspicious moles and bumps in his career as a dermatologist Phelan and he can help you choose the right course of action. Many types of skin cancers and pre-cancerous lesions, bumps, growths, or moles, can be treated with outpatient procedures right in Dr Gross’ office.
- Attitude: If you’re embarrassed to speak to your doctor about your skin problems, naturally you won’t get the right treatment. Dr Gross is a consummate professional who will listen compassionately to all your questions and concerns and make sure you understand your options for treatment.
- Office Location: The location of the dermatologist’s office often plays a role in deciding which doctor to choose. We have 7 different locations so hopefully at least one will be convenient to your home or work.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
Don’t wait until you have a noticeable skin problem to visit the dermatologist! We can provide important preventative services as well as treatments for cancer and skin diseases. Please contact us now. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.