For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Sparks
Have you been looking for advice about serious skin conditions online? Stop! While the internet can provide generic information that may be useful, you really need personalized information that only a skilled dermatologist Sparks can provide after examining your skin themselves. Dr Gross can provide all the services you need, including help with:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Sparks
Your skin–especially the skin on your face–is often one of the first things people notice about you. Naturally you want to find the very best care for your skin. This means choosing the very best dermatologist Sparks for your particular needs. Here’s some important information about Dr Gross and his practice to help inform your choice of dermatologist.
- Experience: After a successfully earning his MD in 1987 and serving as chief resident in dermatology at Harbor UCLA, Dr Gross began his own career as a private dermatologist Sparks. He a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery who remains active and involved in these organizations to keep his medical knowledge fresh.
- Specialties: Though he has ample experience in all kinds of skin conditions, his specialty is skin cancer. He’s seen countless suspicious moles and bumps in his career as a dermatologist Sparks and he can help you choose the right course of action. Many types of skin cancers and pre-cancerous lesions, bumps, growths, or moles, can be treated with outpatient procedures right in Dr Gross’ office.
- Attitude: Many people may feel self-conscious about their skin problems, so it is important to find a physician they can trust. Dr Gross is a consummate professional who will listen compassionately to all your questions and concerns and make sure you understand your options for treatment.
- Office Location: Dermatology Skin Cancer Center has 7 different clinic locations, so you can choose to have your appointments at the location that is most convenient for you.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
Don’t wait until you have a noticeable skin problem to visit the dermatologist! We can provide important preventative services as well as treatments for cancer and skin diseases. Please contact us now. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.