For the best in comprehensive skin care, choose Dr Gross as your dermatologist Upland
Have you been trying to self-diagnose your itchy, scaly, or discolored skin growths on the internet? Stop! Although certain sites are great for getting basic information about your health, for a correct diagnosis and treatment of your skin condition you need personalized help from a dermatologist Upland. Dr Gross can provide all the services you need, including help with:
- Skin diseases
- Skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Pre-cancerous lesion removal
- Skin cancer treatment
How to Choose a Dermatologist Upland
Your skin–especially the skin on your face–is often one of the first things people notice about you. Naturally you want to find the very best care for your skin. This means choosing the very best dermatologist Upland for your particular needs. Here’s some important information about Dr Gross and his practice to help inform your choice of dermatologist.
- Experience: Dr Gross is a highly experienced dermatologist Upland who has been helping patients protect and heal their skin since 1992. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- Specialties: Though he has ample experience in all kinds of skin conditions, his specialty is skin cancer. He’s seen countless suspicious moles and bumps in his career as a dermatologist Upland and he can help you choose the right course of action. He can provide cryotherapy to freeze and kill pre-cancerous lesions as well as mole removal and surgical excisions for developing skin cancers. He is also highly experienced in delicate Mohs surgery.
- Attitude: Many people may feel self-conscious about their skin problems, so it is important to find a physician they can trust. Dr Gross is very easy to talk to about any and all problems. He treats all patients with respect and makes sure they fully understand their diagnosis and treatment options.
- Office Location: Dermatology Skin Cancer Center has 7 different clinic locations, so you can choose to have your appointments at the location that is most convenient for you.
Visit the Dermatologist Now
Don’t wait until you have a noticeable skin problem to visit the dermatologist! We can provide important preventative services as well as treatments for cancer and skin diseases. Please contact us now. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment for you at the location of your choice.